We design custom communication tools that help connect with large multinational organizations connect with their employees – improving compliance to internal controls, reducing loss and enhancing employee engagement. We combine the subject-matter expertise of Protiviti with decades of communication design experience from print and interactive training to compliance tracking tools such as our custom Web Portal technology and Compas mobile audit software.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
The Art Director is responsible for leading and directing the art and execution of creative strategies and deliverables for print and interactive media components on specified client accounts. Responsible for the success of the creative execution as it relates to client experience, and standards of excellence.
• Project Development
o Responsible for participating in brainstorming and collaborating with graphic designers, writers, research specialists, digital media developers and production managers to create highly successful communication deliverables.
o Responsible for managing project quality and meeting deadlines within budget.
• Client Interaction
o Responsible for the preparation of the creative concepts to clients in tandem with Creative Director and Account Managers as a support to the sales function.
• Employee Management
o Responsible for directing a team of writers and designers and interactive media developers. Provide regular feedback and coaching and help to identify and promote training and development opportunities. Participate in the recruitment process as required.
o Responsible for creating an open team environment to inspire continuous improvement, innovation and creativity.
o Participate in Creative Department meetings
o Ensure appropriate research of target audiences is conducted to guarantee a successful direction and creation of relevant content.
o Responsible for understanding client environment, employee demographics and organizational culture.
Specific Skills, Abilities or Aptitudes
• Experience and demonstrated success at a senior level in the following fields; Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing & Interactive Design
• Expertise in visual conceptualization and ability to guide others with their vision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effectively communicate ideas using multiple techniques tailored to meet the needs of the client and team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills required to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships.
• Competency in directing, managing and mentoring creative teams and participating in cross-team collaboration.
• Strong facilitation skills required to facilitate brainstorming sessions.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and be resourceful.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business and the retail industry as a whole.
• Able to work directly with clients to translate their needs into engaging communications.
• Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics.
• Able to multi-task and balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
• Able to maintain professional demeanor at all times.
Education & Experience
• Degree or college diploma in creative design (i.e. Graphic Design) or significant equivalent experience
• 5+ years professional experience.
• Excellent knowledge of graphic development software and print specification requirements.
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Ability to Travel
• Some travel across North America for training and research on an occasional basis.
Please submit your cover letter , resume and portfolio online at http://creativeop.theresumator.com